Magnacore Tieback Anchor
A tieback is a horizontal rod used to reinforce retaining walls for stability. With one end of the tieback secured to the wall, the other end is anchored into the earth with sufficient resistance.
Tieback and anchoring systems from MDTI are hollow, threaded, steel rods that can extend to any length in all soil and rock conditions to meet your project needs. The MDTI Magnacore® system is utilized to stabilize slopes, foundations, and structures at shallow or deep depths. This is a quick installation that combines drilling, placing, and grouting in one operation. This allows the system to be suitable for working in a limited space.
By utilizing Magnacore SDA’s for Tiebacks, you can save time and money with quick, efficient, all-in-one installation. Magnacore has high production capabilities, with minimal vibration or displacement of soil during installation. You can determine instant load capacity and continuously monitor torque with Magnacore Tiebacks. Because of Magnacore’s unique design, they can be used as earth shoring in areas of limited access.
Features & Advantages of Magnacore
- Ideal anchor system for unyielding ground conditions
- Combines drilling, placing, and grouting into one step
- Self-drilling system eliminating a cased borehole
- Simultaneous drilling and grouting possible
- Easy installation in all directions, including upwards
- Suitable for working in limited space, height and difficult access
- Simple post grouting system
- Hot-dipped galvanizing for corrosion protection
Solid Bar versus Hollow Bar Anchors
Tieback Anchor Sacrificial Bits
Magnacore Tieback Anchor Quote
Interested in Magnacore SDAs for your next tieback anchoring project? Contact us today for a custom quote on hollow bar rods, sacrificial bits, and installation equipment. Use the contact for to the right, or call us at 888-262-7797.