Basement Waterproofing Solutions
MDTI offers the only proven solution to basement waterproofing that has no known failures. The Hydraway Waterproofing System is exclusively manufactured at MDTI. Your customers will have peace of mind knowing that once the Hydraway Waterproofing System for basement waterproofing has been installed, their problem is permanently fixed.
This particular application is installed below the customer’s footing of their basement where water collects. Other competing systems either sit on top of the footing where water does not naturally flow or requires a pipe that can easily clog installed from a home through the homeowner’s property. There are three main components to the Hydraway Waterproofing system that makes it the most effective.
MDTI’s Basement Waterproofing Solution
Hydraway Drainage System Application Benefits:
- Clog resistant. Hydraway’s material does not clog compared to pipe and drain systems.
- Fast Installation. The Hydraway Waterproofing System calls for less installation compared to most waterproofing systems that require outside excavation. On average, the Hydraway Waterproofing System can be installed in one day.
- Outperforms competitors. The Hydraway Waterproofing System removes water 70% faster than most competitors on the market today.
- The Hydraway Waterproofing System comes with a warranty that covers the manufactured material.
Crack Repair for Basement Waterproofing
In addition to waterproofing systems for basements, there are other products from MDTI that are less invasive or supplemental for your residential homeowner customers. For example, if a customer of yours has just a crack in their concrete basement wall or flooring where water is coming through, a simple solution might be the answer.
MDTI has crack repair injection systems don’t necessarily require an entire basement waterproofing installation. For example, one of MDTI’s crack injection systems literally involves a small needless syringe that seals cracks in concrete. The timing needed for this solution only includes material drying. By using this method, you can also reinforce support for a homeowner’s wall and foundation.
Crack Repair Benefits
- Cost effective
- Can reinforce existing walls and foundations with a few small injections
- Less invasive than waterproofing system installation